Evernote for Mac 5.5 Beta 4

Jackolicious

Idea

• Level 5

Hey all, 

We've got a great beta for you this week. It's primarily lots and LOTS of bug fixes. Here are the release notes:

• Improved stability when searching large office documents
  • Fixed Evernote window issues
  • Business card scanning improvements
  • Fixed sync issues which may have caused crashing

Here's the link: http://update.evernote.com/download/?file=PrereleaseMac

Let us know what you think!

7 replies to this idea

Ah yeah... not good so far. 

I installed the beta this morning. Here's what I'm experiencing - after I've been typing in a note for 15 - 30 seconds, EN will suddenly change focus from the note to whichever note is at the top of my notes list. The effect is I keep getting kicked out of the note I'm working on - need to re-find it, find where I was in the note, and get back to work. Then BOOM - I'm kicked out of the note again. 

Actually it just happened again. Writing in a note and it kicked me out. Wasn't paying attention whether or not it was synching before I got kicked out, but I checked a second after it happened and saw no evidence of a current synch. 

FYI, the app has been open for about 5 straight hours. 

Hi :

New to Mac (in general, not just EN), so please forgive me if this is an obvious question.

In EN 5 for Windows 7 you're able to set an option to automatically check for pre-release updates as well as general releases. Does this option exist anywhere on the Mac client as well? Or do we just need to watch the forum for releases?

Thanks 

Mark

Archived