Note size on iPad

I've been getting a sync error message from my iPad telling me that a note has exceeded the limit of 25mb. Unfortunately I have no way of determining which note the error refers to. The place of the note creation (my address) is listed but not the date or title.

I also cannot display or sort my notes by size in the iPad version.

I seem to be unable to find note size in any capacity. I've been resorting to just deleting everything with an attachment - but even this doesn't seem to thwart the error message.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!? Please and thank you :)

• Level 5*

I've been getting a sync error message from my iPad telling me that a note has exceeded the limit of 25mb. Unfortunately I have no way of determining which note the error refers to. The place of the note creation (my address) is listed but not the date or title.

I also cannot display or sort my notes by size in the iPad version.

I seem to be unable to find note size in any capacity. I've been resorting to just deleting everything with an attachment - but even this doesn't seem to thwart the error message.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!? Please and thank you :)

It is probably an audio file. I strongly recommend contacting support (see the link in my signature). This is clearly a bug (you shouldn't be able to make a note you cannot sync). I am sure they will sort it out for you.

Archived