Evernote and automation

mvaneijgen

Idea

Is it posible to create a new evernote note from a folder on you mac. 

I know you can just drag everything form a folder to a note but i like to do it smarter like with automator for mac you can create a 'right click on the folder' action 

Im not the best coder so i dont know where to start and was hoping the Evernote community has some tips and tricks on this!

See attached file what a typical folder looks like for me

post-144702-0-00328100-1389776516_thumb.

3 replies to this idea

Is it posible to create a new evernote note from a folder on you mac.

I know you can just drag everything form a folder to a note but i like to do it smarter like with automator for mac you can create a 'right click on the folder' action

Im not the best coder so i dont know where to start and was hoping the Evernote community has some tips and tricks on this!

See attached file what a typical folder looks like for me

The Windows client has import folders, which sounds like what you're talking about. Unfortunately, the Mac client does not have import folders. However, I do recall a third party script, written by an active board user, that would function similarly. Please search the board on Veritrope for more information. I've not seen much chatter on this recently. So I don't know if it is compatible with the current Mac client.

Archived