problem with activity log

if there is anyone who can help with the information that i ve the access history but i don’t have the specific time of that how can i have it also, i deleted my evernote application the previous one by mistake thats why my activity log dissapeared don’t you think there is some online activity keeping where i can find the specific activity happened in my computer regarding to that day ? 

• Level 5*

Hi - there's no need to 'like' your own post to boost it up;  this is a user forum - if anyone else agrees with your comments,  that's how they might show it..

The Activity Log is something unique to your device - there would be different logs on different devices even for your single account,  so there's no central backup for that log.  It's a separate file in the Appdata/Local/Evernote/Evernote/Databases folder in Windows,  so if you only removed the database file it might still be there;  but if it's gone,  it's completely lost I'm afraid.  That's one reason I backup the databases folder rather than just the EXB file as a backup - there are some useful extras in there.

SO I THING I HAVE LOST ALL DATA BECAUSE I DELETED THE APPLICATION ONCE AND REINSTALL IT SO IF TEHRE IS NO CENTRAL DATA WHERE THE INFORMATION BACKED UP THATS MEAN UNFORTUNATELY I LOST ALL , BUT WHAT ABOUT IF COMPUTER HAS IT SOMEWHERE ? I MEAN IF MAC KEEPS THE ERASED ITEMS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?

SO I THING I HAVE LOST ALL DATA BECAUSE I DELETED THE APPLICATION ONCE AND REINSTALL IT SO IF TEHRE IS NO CENTRAL DATA WHERE THE INFORMATION BACKED UP THATS MEAN UNFORTUNATELY I LOST ALL , BUT WHAT ABOUT IF COMPUTER HAS IT SOMEWHERE ? I MEAN IF MAC KEEPS THE ERASED ITEMS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?

Evernote is a cloud app.  Any notes that you entered in the Windows desktop & sync'd should still be available simply by syncing.  If you have any local (non-sync'd) notebooks or notes that were in sync'd notebooks but not sync'd & you delete that exb file, then unless you can recover that exb file, the notes are not recoverable.  SO...if all your notes were successfully sync'd to the EN cloud, then you uninstalled from your WIndows computer, then reinstalled on your Windows computer, sync'ing should download all the notes from the Evernote servers.  You can confirm what's on the EN servers by logging into your account via the Evernote web client at Evernote.com

but , i mean about the activity log info , i still have the pictures and notes available i only need the info about whether 7th january some one accessed on my evernote in some specific time ? thats what mostly worries me they have access history but only date why not time i don't understand i think the developers can improve that action ? i deleted the application stupidly thats why activity log from that day doesn’t appear but since the program online i am thinking some where these sync are saved ? don’t you think so ?

but , i mean about the activity log info , i still have the pictures and notes available i only need the info about whether 7th january some one accessed on my evernote in some specific time ? thats what mostly worries me they have access history but only date why not time i don't understand i think the developers can improve that action ? i deleted the application stupidly thats why activity log from that day doesn’t appear but since the program online i am thinking some where these sync are saved ? don’t you think so ?

If you deleted it & don't have a backup of the data before you deleted it (or it's not in your recycle bin), then there's probably no way to determine if someone accessed your account on a certain date/time.  You could try submitting a support ticket, but I don't know if they will have the info.

i hope some developer or some one might have it because its online program , so i am thinking that they might have some storage where they keep such activities or they might have some system to find it out in the computer .

Archived