Pasting in text

I am unable to paste text in to Evernote, whether this is within Evernote itself (from one note to another) or from another application like GoodReader.   I'm trying to do this from my iPad.   Does anybody know how to do this?  Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I just copy/pasted your post into my Evernote application on the iPad without any problem. Could you give us more details? What iOS version are you using? What model iPad? How are you doing the copy/paste process?

Thanks GrumpyMonkey.  I'm using an iPad mini.  not sure if it's A1434 or 1432.   The IOS is whatever the latest one is.  I'm doing copy / past on the iPad itself, simply grabbing text from somewhere else and then tapping on the Evernote screen within the note and waiting for a 'paste' option to come up (w/ the little magnifying glass icon?).

• Level 5*

Thanks GrumpyMonkey.  I'm using an iPad mini.  not sure if it's A1434 or 1432.   The IOS is whatever the latest one is.  I'm doing copy / past on the iPad itself, simply grabbing text from somewhere else and then tapping on the Evernote screen within the note and waiting for a 'paste' option to come up (w/ the little magnifying glass icon?).

I am using an Air. I don't know if that makes a difference. It sounds like you are doing everything right! If you wouldn't mind, could you post some screenshots of your process (home button + power button) in a shared note (just paste the shared note link in here)? You could also start a support ticket (see the link in my signature).

Thanks a lot.  Somewhat embarassing, the pasting in function has started working for me, both within Evenote and from another app.  I swear I tried all night last night and couldn't get it to work, and then I saw postings from other Evernote people experiencing the same problem.  Anyway, thanks a lot for your rapid response.  It seems OK for now.  I'm a new user but liking it very much so far.

Richard

Archived