Samsung tab 3 vs Samsung S3 accounts

Joceey

Idea

I have just purchased a Samsung tab 3 and prior to this I owned a Samsung S3 phone that had Evernote installed. When I installed the app on the tab, it automatically used my gmail address for when I never used that address for my original account.

Please help me, I would like to consolidate my accounts.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

I am a little confused. If you do not have your gmail account associated with your Evernote account, the Tab 3 might populate the field with your gmail address, but you wouldn't be able to log in, so there wouldn't be two accounts to consolidate, right?

I do not have a Tab 3, but my guess is that the Evernote app looks and behaves roughly similar to the Android app on the phone. I would recommend logging out (actually, you were never logged in, I guess) and using your regular login credentials. Everything should work fine.

I prefer the tabs like Samsung Galaxy Note, which are very much handy, cool in look and even in features. I personally like the mobile devices from Galaxy series because they are very much user friendly than the ones like iPhone or other similar kind of high end devices. Plus, cost wise, too the prices seems to be low of these devices especially when you compare the same with the options like iPhone and similar kind of tablets and mobile devices. 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 http://tabletvs.net/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-7-0

• Level 5*

I prefer the tabs like Samsung Galaxy Note, which are very much handy, cool in look and even in features. I personally like the mobile devices from Galaxy series because they are very much user friendly than the ones like iPhone or other similar kind of high end devices. Plus, cost wise, too the prices seems to be low of these devices especially when you compare the same with the options like iPhone and similar kind of tablets and mobile devices. 

Very nice, but did you have a comment about Evernote, or the original poster's question?

Archived