Find new note

Is there anyway to find the note you just entered, other than to sort by entry date and hunt it down? In this version of Evernote, once I enter a note, it totally vanishes. I have to go looking for it somehow to validate that it actually got entered and saved. Seems to me, it would be a lot better if the note I just entered stayed right there on screen, where I can see it, without having to look for it somewhere.

Is there anyway to find the note you just entered, other than to sort by entry date and hunt it down? In this version of Evernote, once I enter a note, it totally vanishes. I have to go looking for it somehow to validate that it actually got entered and saved. Seems to me, it would be a lot better if the note I just entered stayed right there on screen, where I can see it, without having to look for it somewhere.

Are you adding a new note into a notebook shared to you? Or you've got a filter in place that the new note does not match? IE, if you search on all notes containing the word 'happy', then create a new note w/o clearing the search and the new note does not contain the word 'happy', it will not show up in the results pane...which is expected & correct behaviour.

• Level 5

That's a puzzle. I have my note list sort set to last updated going to the top of the list.

And anything new you create should be created in the notebook you're currently viewing.

Until you figure it out you can put this in the search field to just show you notes created today:

Created:day

Day month year are the only relative terms you can use. To be more specific you'd have to type today's date and time.

Like:

Created:20140111T093000

For an item I'd created today on or after 9:30am.

Archived