Can't view dragged PDF from computer on Nook tablet?

I find this somewhat irritating. I would like the simplicity and the benefits of dragging and dropping a PDF onto Evernote on my computer, and then being able to read it on my tablet. All I'm getting is a warning sign that says, "Could not load this note." Is this just not possible? Thanks.

I don't know much about the Nook tablet, however, I have an android tablet and what I can share is that just like on a computer, you have to make sure that you have installed an app that allows you to view pdf files on your device. Again, I know nothing about the Nook tablet per say, so not sure if there is a compatible app which can be installed on this type of tablet. Also, you have to realize that even though you upload different file types into your evernote notes from different devices, all devices that you have evernote installed on, won't automatically be able to view the entire contents of your notes. Lastly, I know some Evernote versions have a built-in pdf viewer, but again, I must say that perhaps the Nook version doesn't include this feature. Hope this helps.

Archived