(Archived) Can't upgrade past 4.6.7.8409

TimCinOR

Evernote (free) on my Windows 7 Pro laptop is stuck at 4.6.7.8409 (268917) Public.

Several updates have failed to install; I keep hoping that one will successfully install, but it hasn't happened yet.

Currently, I'm getting a message that says Evernote v. 5.0.3 is available, so I let it download and then attempt to install.

But I get a message that says: A later version of Evernote v.5.0.3 is already installed, which is not true.

I click OK and get a message that says: (,.Bootstrapper.cpp:906) 0x643:Fatal error during installation.

Should I uninstall Evernote, then download the latest and install that?

Can anyone point me to a thread or knowledgebase article that explains what to do?

Thanks,

TimCinOR

Evernote (free) on my Windows 7 Pro laptop is stuck at 4.6.7.8409 (268917) Public.

Several updates have failed to install; I keep hoping that one will successfully install, but it hasn't happened yet.

Currently, I'm getting a message that says Evernote v. 5.0.3 is available, so I let it download and then attempt to install.

But I get a message that says: A later version of Evernote v.5.0.3 is already installed, which is not true.

I click OK and get a message that says: (,.Bootstrapper.cpp:906) 0x643:Fatal error during installation.

Should I uninstall Evernote, then download the latest and install that?

Can anyone point me to a thread or knowledgebase article that explains what to do?

Thanks,

TimCinOR

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36401-windows-error-code-2732-workarounds/

Archived