Evernote sync with google tasks/calandare via ipad

hi

i want to make tasks/events with evernote with my ipad and sync them with my google calander/tasks.

how can i do that?

Is what i need is meshin calendar? if so, from where can i download that? i didnt find the app in applestore.

how about ever noted?

looks like Meshin Calendar stopped development in early 2013. 

As far as I know there is no straightforward way of doing this. You WILL have to go with a third party. I personally don't use Evernote in this way so I have not thoroughly explored the third party applications available, though you may want to check out:

https://www.eventnoted.com

Do a quick forum search too, since this has been discussed at length elsewhere. 

• Level 5*

Thanks for the link - don't think I got one of those,  but for sure the app is gone from Play too..

Golly-gosh ( ;)) looks like I need to start looking around for a replacement calendar/ note app.  Again.  :(

I have 3 questions:

1) is there any way to make a To Do List that every line in it has a different dead-line?

2) I tried evernoted and it ables creating events. Is there any way to create tasks?

3) Is there a way to watch the TDL as an agenda on Ipad?

thanks!

Between Apple and Google snapping up hot startups, it seems to happen an awful lot! 

I'm still mad about Apple buying Cue and shutting it down. It was my favorite iOS calendar app.

Several years ago, there was Lala dot com  It was your iTunes in the cloud.  You could upload all your music & play it from any computer.  I loved that.  Then...Apple bought it.  No more Lala. 

I have 3 questions:

1) is there any way to make a To Do List that every line in it has a different dead-line?

2) I tried evernoted and it ables creating events. Is there any way to create tasks?

3) Is there a way to watch the TDL as an agenda on Ipad?

thanks!

Someone pls?

Archived