(Archived) how to post note to particular folder

How do I clip a note to a particular folder? It seems like notes go into the last folder opened on the desktop version. Even if I use web clipper, it seems to do that. Is there a way to specify where the note is going to end up before sending it to the desktop version? I'm sure there is, but I must be missing it.

Thanks,

Mark

What method are you using to create these notes? I.e. are you using one of our native clients on (e.g.) iPhone or some other phone, or are you using our mobile web interface?

You can change the default notebook that will receive new notes (when you don't specify otherwise) by selecting the desired notebook on the web or on the desktop client and view its Properties to make it the "default notebook".

Dave,

I'm using the app from the iTunes store for my iPod Touch and I'm also using the Firefox web clipper extension (3.0.0.126). Neither lets me select into which folder I want to put my clip/note. That means I have to then go to the Desktop version and drag the notes around to the correct folders. Seems like that would be somewhat easy to fix - perhaps not.

On a 2nd note, I would hope along with the many other fellow users that there would be someway to view notes offline (other than the imap workaround). Using an iPod Touch, it is particularly frustrating, as you're not always near a signal, yet you need your notes. I do realize you can "favorite" certain items and read them offline.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived