Somewhat odd question: can no longer access old Evernote forum account

• Level 5*

I have been using Evernote for years and noticed an old account under a different username has posts associated with me. I wanted to go in and delete the account, or just the posts, but I cannot access my old account for some reason. Even when I type in the account name on the Evernote website in order to have my password emailed out, it says there is no email associated with such a username. Is there an Evernote moderator or community manager whom I can email to have this taken care of? Thank you. 

Hi. It sounds like you cannot log into your Evernote account, which is the way in which you gain access to the forums. You'll have to logout of the forums under your current name, then log back in using your other account and password. 

• Level 5*

Thank you for the reply.

The problem is that I cannot access this other account's password. I tried to request that it be emailed to that account's email address and Evernote's website specifically said that there is no email address associated with that account name. Therefore, I am unable to sign into the other account. That is the issue at hand. Thank you.

Oh. I see. You'll want to contact support (see the link in my signature). They'll have some questions for you, and once you have answered those, they ought to be able to reset the password for you.

Archived