Evernote not syncing all notes

Hello:

I have Evernote basic version 5.7 on Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0.

Everything works great and syncs great from any PC.

i am noticing not all the notes are syncing on the Galaxy player. I can make a change on my PC, hit the sync button on the galaxy, disconnect from wifi and go into the note I just updated on a PC and it does not show up on the galaxy.

All previous evernote versions synced everything everytime and would show up even when not connected to wifi.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Eric.

• Level 5*

i am noticing not all the notes are syncing on the Galaxy player. I can make a change on my PC, hit the sync button on the galaxy, disconnect from wifi and go into the note I just updated on a PC and it does not show up on the galaxy.

If you make a change on your PC, then you need to make sure that the change is synced from the PC to the Evernote servers *before* you attempt to sync your Galaxy.

Hello:

I have Evernote basic version 5.7 on Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0.

Everything works great and syncs great from any PC.

All previous evernote versions synced everything everytime and would show up even when not connected to wifi.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Eric.

Also, when using mobile devices, if you want to access notes when you have no internet connection, you need to have a premium account & have specified which notebooks are to be available offline & be sure the offline notebooks have fully synced down to your mobile device. Please search the board on offline notebooks for more info. Nothing has changed in this regard. The fact that you were able to access notes on the device with no wifi previously is explained below.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/9721-ipad-star-as-favorite-offline-viewing/#entry45530

More info from Dave Engberg, CTO of Evernote:

"The caching of notes for a free account is sort of like how your web browser caches web pages that you view...it can make the general experience faster, and maybe allow you to view some stuff without making any network connections, but isn't a 100% guarantee of offline availability."

Archived