(Archived) slow in IOS 5

barbaraj

Hi--

I have a 3rd gen iPod touch, IOS 5. I have always used Notespark, but it's closing down Tuesday night forever.

So I'm trying Evernote and Nebulous Notes. Evernote is what I want: searchable, I can see my notes offline, I can sync to my PC. But it takes 9 seconds for the green screen to give way to notes! I only have 51 notes that I've uploaded so far. And this happens every time, even if I haven't "closed" EN via the wiggling icons.

9 seconds is a dealbreaker for me. Anyone have insight on this? Thanks so much!

• Level 5*

Hi--

I have a 3rd gen iPod touch, IOS 5. I have always used Notespark, but it's closing down Tuesday night forever.

So I'm trying Evernote and Nebulous Notes. Evernote is what I want: searchable, I can see my notes offline, I can sync to my PC. But it takes 9 seconds for the green screen to give way to notes! I only have 51 notes that I've uploaded so far. And this happens every time, even if I haven't "closed" EN via the wiggling icons.

9 seconds is a dealbreaker for me. Anyone have insight on this? Thanks so much!

iOS 5... Ugh. If you can't upgrade, then you are probably stuck. Making notes is easy, of course, with all kinds of nice third party apps like FastEver. Reading them, you'll just have to be patient, I am afraid.

Archived