(Archived) Notes content messed up in iPhone app (but not in desktop client)

cfibanez

I noticed that in my iPhone app, titles and content of some notes do not match up. The title of a note is sometimes paired with the content from another, older one. Many many notes are messed up!

Everything seems ok in Evernote client for Mac and in the browser. Why does the app have a different content from the desktop client? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Carlos

Thanks for your response. I have the latest version installed. I tried login in and out to no avail. Haven't tried uninstalling. Doubt it will work. This seems to be something that is already wrong in the cloud server from where these data are being taken. Obviously a different one that the desktop client uses. The solution would be to flash out the server that holds the iOS data and upload again the data that my desktop client sees. Any ideas how to do that? 

• Level 5*

Thanks for your response. I have the latest version installed. I tried login in and out to no avail. Haven't tried uninstalling. Doubt it will work. This seems to be something that is already wrong in the cloud server from where these data are being taken. Obviously a different one that the desktop client uses. The solution would be to flash out the server that holds the iOS data and upload again the data that my desktop client sees. Any ideas how to do that?

Earlier versions of the app had this problem. It has nothing to do with the server, as far as I can tell. I'd file a support ticket and wait for the next update. One workaround that sometimes worked for me was to close and reopen the app.

Archived