Create two premium Evernote accounts with one shared Apple ID?

My wife and I share an Apple ID across our two phones. This makes things easier in a number of ways (ie not having to pay twice for apps we both use). We are very interested in sharing evernote lists (groceries, honey-do) but can only have one premium and one free account.

We want create two premium Evernote accounts with the a shared Apple ID to maximize the sharing capabilities.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Randy

My wife and I share an Apple ID across our two phones. This makes things easier in a number of ways (ie not having to pay twice for apps we both use). We are very interested in sharing evernote lists (groceries, honey-do) but can only have one premium and one free account.

We want create two premium Evernote accounts with the a shared Apple ID to maximize the sharing capabilities.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Randy

The Evernote account has nothing to do with your Apple ID. Simply set up the two accounts & log into one Evernote account with one phone & the other Evernote account with the other phone.

I'm having a very similar problem. I have two Evernote accounts, one of which is already premium and I'm trying to upgrade the other. However, when I try to upgrade it, my Apple ID says I'm already subscribed, only recognising Evernote as an app and not the two separate accounts I have for it. Help?

Archived