evernote on my PC & evernote on my Android will not sync...

Hi,

I has been a few weeks now that my evernote on my PC and on my smart phone Android do not sync anymore, I use Evernote in a really basic way with notes.

Am I the only one experiencing this or is it a general bug, before I had absolutely no problems at all.

Sincerely,

Samir

Hi,

I has been a few weeks now that my evernote on my PC and on my smart phone Android do not sync anymore, I use Evernote in a really basic way with notes.

Am I the only one experiencing this or is it a general bug, before I had absolutely no problems at all.

Sincerely,

Samir

No sync problems here.  What, specifically is happening?  Any messages?  Have you logged into the web client to see what notes are residing on the EN servers?  IE, if you make a new note on your PC & sync, does it show up in the web client?  If you make a new note on your Android & sync, does it show up in the web client? 

• 1 month later...

I am not the original poster, but I am a new user and I am having no luck syncing across devices.

How do Iog into the web client to see what resides on the EN servers? Can I do this without a premium account?

OK, I figured that out. Apparently nothing from the Evernote on my PC is uploading to the servers. According to Evernote on my PC, I have reached my 60 MB limit, but according to the EN servers, I have only used 1.7 MB.

Any suggestions?

I am not the original poster, but I am a new user and I am having no luck syncing across devices.

How do Iog into the web client to see what resides on the EN servers? Can I do this without a premium account?

OK, I figured that out. Apparently nothing from the Evernote on my PC is uploading to the servers. According to Evernote on my PC, I have reached my 60 MB limit, but according to the EN servers, I have only used 1.7 MB.

Any suggestions?

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/32669-the-upload-limit-doesnt-match-between-client-and-web/

Thank you, that does describe my problem. It doesn't solve it, however. I have synced my PC to the EN servers and it is not showing up on the EN servers. I have tried more than once. I have logged off and logged in. Any other ideas?

• 3 months later...

Hey linaz, I have been experiencing the same problem.

Now I'm not too sure what problem exactly you are having but give read through the following

and see if it works for you.

FIRST I went to my android phone and cleared the data for the Evernote app. I believe this just

removes the saved account information, so you shouldn't need to worry about any notes being

deleted. Once this is done, open Evernote on your android device and sign in to your account.

If you see all your notes, we can assume the android SYNC is working.

SECOND Realising the problem was with my desktop I did almost the same thing. I went to the

file menu and clicked on my account email to 'reselect' it.

lgiwrtk1.kao.png

If all goes to plan this should, in theory, force the desktop client to relog or 'fetch' the new

notes. Let me know if this helped

• 3 months later...

Archived