(Archived) Sync to Blackberry 9810

I've read many posts on this but without an answer. The only way I can get my Blackberry 9810 to sync Evernote is to turn off and pull the battery for a minute and then turn it on again.

Edit: Another thing is how can you activate a sync on Blackberry when there is no sync link like there is on Android or in Windows?

I also posted a question as I could not find an answer using a search.  Maybe your question and mine will be answered in one??  I hope that someone comes with the right solutions sooner than later.  :)

We are a small but fast growing concern. We need a "One Note solution" on Mac OS X ML/Mavs and iOS7.  Because of operations in remote 
regions, we would prefer wireless sync between devices, not iCloud.  USB sync will be preferred, though.

Does Evernote allow for this and how much will it cost to equip 5 users, each with iPhone 5/5S and Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion or  Mavericks?

I am migrating from a Linux/Windows environment to Mac only. I sorely miss MS OneNote!

iOS7 disappoints by not allowing Mac Notes to sync via iTunes - not via USB, not via Bluetooth and not via wifi. Also, between OSX ML and iOS7, it tells me that my iPhone 5 is an "unsupported device" when trying to pair via Bluetooth.

Perhaps I should have stayed with Windows 8 and Companionlink and used a Lumia 1020 instead??

How does Evernote sync?  The information here is a bit overwhelming to a newcomer.
  • Level 5*

I also posted a question as I could not find an answer using a search.  Maybe your question and mine will be answered in one??  I hope that someone comes with the right solutions sooner than later.  :)

We are a small but fast growing concern. We need a "One Note solution" on Mac OS X ML/Mavs and iOS7.  Because of operations in remote 
regions, we would prefer wireless sync between devices, not iCloud.  USB sync will be preferred, though.

Does Evernote allow for this and how much will it cost to equip 5 users, each with iPhone 5/5S and Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion or  Mavericks?

I am migrating from a Linux/Windows environment to Mac only. I sorely miss MS OneNote!

iOS7 disappoints by not allowing Mac Notes to sync via iTunes - not via USB, not via Bluetooth and not via wifi. Also, between OSX ML and iOS7, it tells me that my iPhone 5 is an "unsupported device" when trying to pair via Bluetooth.

Perhaps I should have stayed with Windows 8 and Companionlink and used a Lumia 1020 instead??

How does Evernote sync?  The information here is a bit overwhelming to a newcomer.

I know at least part of your post was answered in another thread (please don't cross-post).  Just in case there's any remaining doubt,  Evernote syncs by retaining a 'master copy' of notes on the server and syncing any changes to/ from any device connected to it on that specific account.  So: device A has changes and syncs to the server.  Next time Device B syncs it will receive details of those changes while submitting its own.  Next time Device A syncs...

Archived