Checklist impossible to use in iPhone

Did you ever try to fill a check list as done on a phone? Every time you click on a box, instead of put the checkmark it opens the note for editing and doesn't let to mark the squares. Let's say you're in a supermarket with a groceries list... almost impossible to use the list and mark items as done. 

I suspect @goldfilm is talking about the fact that checkboxes are very small, and it is difficult to check them off without engaging the keyboard.

I started a thread on this topic six months ago asking Evernote to make checkboxes bigger. After six months and several others weighing in on behalf of larger checkboxes or another solution, an Evernote employee has finally responded "I agree that we need to improve the usability of checkboxes in the note editor; we'll look into increasing size or other changes for an upcoming release."

It may be useful to consolidate requests for improved iOS checkbox functionality in a single thread to encourage Evernote to take this problem seriously.

URL: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/38915-feature-request-make-checkboxes-bigger/

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect @goldfilm is talking about the fact that checkboxes are very small, and it is difficult to check them off without engaging the keyboard.

I started a thread on this topic six months ago asking Evernote to make checkboxes bigger. After six months and several others weighing in on behalf of larger checkboxes or another solution, an Evernote employee has finally responded "I agree that we need to improve the usability of checkboxes in the note editor; we'll look into increasing size or other changes for an upcoming release."

It may be useful to consolidate requests for improved iOS checkbox functionality in a single thread to encourage Evernote to take this problem seriously.

URL: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/38915-feature-request-make-checkboxes-bigger/

Thanks, I already commented on the link. My suggestion is for Evernote to ask if you want to edit the note or check the boxes only. Thus, the note could be protected from editing, allowing "check on, check off" only, whatever you touch on the note. 

Archived