(Archived) My usage has been in red for a couple months now. How do i get Evernote Admin to ...

... look into this and restore my monthly Usage for my free account to ZERO.

Additionally i would like a reasonable explanation as to why has my account be rendered unusable for over 2 months now.

I do not think i have broken any of the rules or the TOS agreement with Evernote.

I would appreciate knowledgeable contributions and hope Staff from Admin would look into this at their earlier convenience and restore my rights.

Thank you kindly

Additionally i would like a reasonable explanation as to why has my account be rendered unusable for over 2 months now.

I do not think i have broken any of the riles or the TOS agreement with Evernote.

I would appreciate knowledgeable contributions and hope Staff from Admin would look into this at their earlier convenience and restore my rights.

Thank you kindly

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/32669-the-upload-limit-doesnt-match-between-client-and-web/

I do not think i have broken any of the riles or the TOS agreement with Evernote.

Thank you kindly

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/32669-the-upload-limit-doesnt-match-between-client-and-web/

Thank you Burgers n fries, Just read the link. Unsure as to how to sync now. I would also like to make the synchronizing automatic every time I change something in my notebooks.

Additionally the information about my account that sits in the Web, can be seen by anyone other than myself and all other Evernote Forum members?

I would also like to learn the purpose and differences betwween the account in my PC and the one on the web. Can you point me to some tutorial explaining all of this?

Thank you kindly.

Thank you Burgers n fries, Just read the link. Unsure as to how to sync now. I would also like to make the synchronizing automatic every time I change something in my notebooks.

Additionally the information about my account that sits in the Web, can be seen by anyone other than myself and all other Evernote Forum members?

I would also like to learn the purpose and differences betwween the account in my PC and the one on the web. Can you point me to some tutorial explaining all of this?

Thank you kindly.

No one else can see the information you see when you log into the web client.

As I said I the other thread, the web client has the true upload limit, since that's where the refresh occurs & b/c your account can be fed from many sources.

The desktop clients can be set to sync automatically or you can do it manually. Mobile clients sync when you've made a change or manually. Please look at the settings of the clients you're using and/or search the board for more information.

Thank you kindly.

No one else can see the information you see when you log into the web client.

As I said I the other thread, the web client has the true upload limit, since that's where the refresh occurs & b/c your account can be fed from many sources.

The desktop clients can be set to sync automatically or you can do it manually. Mobile clients sync when you've made a change or manually. Please look at the settings of the clients you're using and/or search the board for more information.

I have 2 PC and a Notebook in use with Evernote notes and no mobile devices. You mention "the clients I am using". Which are those in my case and where do I find the settings to sync automatically?

Thank you again

You can find the settings for syncing in the application's settings. You can choose intervals ranging from 5 minutes --> 1hr.  Unfortunately you cannot make it instantly push changes to the server, but 5 minute intervals is pretty frequent, and the client will do a sync just before quitting regardless of your setting (except Manual). 

There are no differences between the account on your PC and the account on the web. They are the same account and, except in rare instances where there is an error, the content is identical. 

Archived