Where do I locate my total note count?

Hi

I'm using EN 5.4.4 on my iMac and try as I might I have so far failed miserably to find where the total note count is displayed as one single, clear number. I'd have expected it to be to the right of the "Notes" icon on the LH pane but it's not there and I just can't find it for the life of me. I've trawled the forums and Google to no avail, other than a posting saying that in EN 5 the missing total note count had returned, but I'm damned if I can find it!

Can anyone point me in the direction of the magic number please, it appears on the iOS version just fine.

Thanks,

Q

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/17/2015 at 4:00 PM, Austin G said:

Here is a working link: http://bit.ly/1PXKVZU

Evernote Support

Which link no longer works :( I wonder if the function to show note count of selection has been deprecated. There is no option as far as I can see under Settings > General to select this option :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

You can view your total note count in the Left Sidebar, if you turn on "Show note count" in the EN Mac Preferences.
If you mouse-over the "Notes" block/label that is showing the count, it will also display how many are yours, and how many are from shared notebooks:

EN-Mac-6.5-Note_Count.png

• 10 months later...

Archived