(Archived) LACK OF TELEPHONE SUPPORT

I've been using Evernote for almost 2 yrs on a windows 7 platform (desktop + laptop) and iphone.

Lately I've been unable to sink - I  receive a message 'Synchronization failed due to unexpected problems at server site'.

Found out there is NO PHONE SUPPORT - tried the 'chat' support;  so far I've spent a lot of time sending them logs, but no solution.

Please respond to this topic if you also wish to have telephone support for Premium Members.

I am not a techie and can't solve these issues on my own.

Perhaps someone can tell me in the meantime how to copy the notes (which don't get synchronized) to my laptop

I've been using Evernote for almost 2 yrs on a windows 7 platform (desktop + laptop) and iphone.

Lately I've been unable to sink - I  receive a message 'Synchronization failed due to unexpected problems at server site'.

Found out there is NO PHONE SUPPORT - tried the 'chat' support;  so far I've spent a lot of time sending them logs, but no solution.

Please respond to this topic if you also wish to have telephone support for Premium Members.

I am not a techie and can't solve these issues on my own.

Perhaps someone can tell me in the meantime how to copy the notes (which don't get synchronized) to my laptop

It is not uncommon for web based companies to not have phone support b/c it doesn't make financial sense. 

If you have unsync'd notes on your desktop that are not sync'ing to the Evernote servers, then you can email them directly to your Evernote account, using your Evernote email address that is found by logging into the web client & going to settings. 

Well, thats a rather convuluted way of making Evernote do what makes it such a terrific product.  Certainly the poster deserves an answer to his problem, because it goes to the very basis of Evernote's feature set.

Of course the poster deserves an answer to his problem. He said he's been working directly with EN support. He asked how to get his unsynced notes to his laptop, since his desktop is currently not syncing. I posted a workaround. If you have a better method, please feel free to post it.

I ordered a product on evernote over a month ago and have not received any confirmation that it has been shipped.  I am trying to contact them but they have no avenues available!!! I tried their chat and it was unavailable and I can find no other ways to contact them to follow up on my order.  With Christmas in two weeks I an feeling very anxious and frustrated.  HELP!!

I ordered a product on evernote over a month ago and have not received any confirmation that it has been shipped.  I am trying to contact them but they have no avenues available!!! I tried their chat and it was unavailable and I can find no other ways to contact them to follow up on my order.  With Christmas in two weeks I an feeling very anxious and frustrated.  HELP!!

You can submit a support ticket. It's found on the bottom of the website under "support" or see my sig.

• Level 5*

Hi. BNF is correct, but here are more details about support.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s74/sh/e29e263a-aedd-49eb-a515-df24fc97a959/9cd145c61f00c1932c415923d368f35a

Archived