GoodNotes and JotScript

gonsalvr

Until I started to read the user feed back on Penultimate and Jot Script I did not even know about GoodNotes. I was so frustrated with Penultimate's poor inking display that I was seriously considering returning my Jot Script for a refund.

However I tired GoodNotes and its EXCELLENT!!!! GoodNotes inking is sharp, precise and very fast. The speed makes for a very fluid writing experience compared to Penultimate. Also GoodNotes Palm rejection feature is awesome compared to Penultimate.

To the Penultimate team.... you guys have  lot more work to do with Adonit to improve Penultimate.... its really a embarrassment for the folks at Adonit that Penultimate is such a poorly implemented product. It seems that the collaboration between the two companies was rushed through just to meet the holiday demand. Very disappointing!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So, nothing new on this in a year! Seems to imply that the problems are business related, not technical. If I go to the Goodnotes website, they still show Evernote integration as "planned", but that was stated by their developers TWO years ago.

Any more information available?

Thanks,

Jim Robertson

Archived