(Archived) Different sort type for different notebooks

Please could someone help with an issue that is doing my little head in.

I have two types of Notebooks.  

One type of notebook is used for journal entries and needs to be sorted by date.

The other type of notebook is for reference & needs to be sorted in alphabetical order.

Each Evernote account will only sort on one type of sort at a time, either date or Alphabetical.  I would love to be able to have different types of sort on different notebooks.

Am I the only one that finds this frustrating?

Please could someone help with an issue that is doing my little head in.

I have two types of Notebooks.  

One type of notebook is used for journal entries and needs to be sorted by date.

The other type of notebook is for reference & needs to be sorted in alphabetical order.

Each Evernote account will only sort on one type of sort at a time, either date or Alphabetical.  I would love to be able to have different types of sort on different notebooks.

Am I the only one that finds this frustrating?

This has been mentioned before. It is not something you can do in Evernote & doubtful it will be added, since not all searches are restricted to a single notebook. IE, how to sort the results when searching across all notebooks? As it is now, it's very easy to click the sort field, when you need it to be changed.

Archived