(Archived) Shortcut feature only available on iPad/iPhone

wwwKris

When viewing/editing a note in Evernote on my iPad, there is a star at the top of the note to allow me to create a shortcut to the note. I don't see a similar feature on Windows though. Is there something that I'm missing or is the feature not available in the Windows client? I did a quick search and found the following announcement for the shortcut feature being released for iPhone/iPad but find it a bit surprising that it wouldn't be added to the Windows application as well.

Evernote for iPhone and iPad Get Shortcuts, Related Notes and Skitch Support

http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2013/07/18/evernote-for-iphone-gets-shortcuts-related-notes-and-skitch-support/

Thanks for responding Jeff. Where can I find the star symbol on the Windows client? I had a look again and I still don't see it. When I open a note on the iPad, there's a star symbol at the top of the note that I can click to add it to the Shortcuts section.

Shortcuts are available for the Windows client, and also the Android client, and have been for some time now.

Does anyone else have any ideas? I checked the Windows client again and I must be blind because I don't see it anywhere.

Archived