(Archived) SEND to EVERNOTE Option Box

CAC

SEND to Evernote - the icon that appears on my MENU BAR, not the clipper that appears in the system tray - has never worked properly since upgrading to EV7. When I click the SEND icon, the options menu (the box that pops up allowing you to select which notebook, tags, add comments etc, is distorted and unusable. See the attached photo. I have tried changing the resolution on my laptop, nothing has worked. Has anyone else encountered this? A screen print of what results when I press SEND is included.  --Christini

post-79362-0-79500900-1385764951_thumb.p

• Level 5*

Ah.  Thought you'd found a new version somewhere.. I have v5 but none of my menus look anything like that.  Is this the clipper in your browser,  or the context menu you get from a right-click?  Which menu bar are we talking here - Windows Desktop Evernote client,  browser or something else?  If you can remove and reinstall it I'd suggest that for a start..

• Level 5*

Ah again.  Vista and IE9..  that might part of your problem right there..  You could try a different browser - FireFox or Chrome - and see whether that's an issue,  and/ or you could reinstall the add-in like I suggested earlier.. ??

Thanks for your input. This is an on again/off again cronic problem that even a complete uninstall/reinstall does not seem to cure. There is an internet setting or add-on that apparently conflicts with the clipper anytime Evernote throws down "bug fixes."  I spend more time troubleshooting Evernote than using it.

Archived