(Archived) Lost my account identity!

I was using what I thought to be my correct email address as my account ID but as you see (in my note to tech support below) I had actually signed up with a misspelled email address!  I signed out and now can't get back in because I don't seem to be able to conjure up the "correct" misspelling!

I sure could use some help!

My note to tech support below:

I really need your help please! 

As you can see, I have an account with my CORRECT email address - theilliniguy@gmail.com. I actually created this account while signing in to my iOS app just installed - because I thought it was correct.  

When I noticed no notes synced, I checked the app on my Windows PC and realized the account was something very close to my correct email of - theilliniguy@gmail.com (same as this new account) but actually was missing a letter or 2!

I exported the data from that account (thought I was exporting all but only exported 1 note!), signed out, and imported into my "new" "correct account I've listed above. But when I realized I had only 1 note, I tried to sign back in to the original account but could not recall exactly how the "theilliniguy" portion had been misspelled!

So, can you please "find" my original account log in for me. It is some form of "theilliniguy@gmail.com". I thought just missing the "n" but that doesn't seem to work.

Help please, I have to get my notes back!!!!

I was using what I thought to be my correct email address as my account ID but as you see (in my note to tech support below) I had actually signed up with a misspelled email address!  I signed out and now can't get back in because I don't seem to be able to conjure up the "correct" misspelling!

I sure could use some help!

My note to tech support below:

I really need your help please! 

As you can see, I have an account with my CORRECT email address - theilliniguy@gmail.com. I actually created this account while signing in to my iOS app just installed - because I thought it was correct.  

When I noticed no notes synced, I checked the app on my Windows PC and realized the account was something very close to my correct email of - theilliniguy@gmail.com (same as this new account) but actually was missing a letter or 2!

I exported the data from that account (thought I was exporting all but only exported 1 note!), signed out, and imported into my "new" "correct account I've listed above. But when I realized I had only 1 note, I tried to sign back in to the original account but could not recall exactly how the "theilliniguy" portion had been misspelled!

So, can you please "find" my original account log in for me. It is some form of "theilliniguy@gmail.com". I thought just missing the "n" but that doesn't seem to work.

Help please, I have to get my notes back!!!!

You will need to submit a support ticket.  (See my sig.)  You will also need to be able to provide correct answers to some questions so EN can be certain the account is really yours.  I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Archived