(Archived) Evernote synching, but notes on devices are different

I have long used evernote on android and on Windows, but now the notes displayed on both are different. Both sync properly, but it appears that my mobile app is displaying older notes and versions. If I update them, the changes will appear on the desktop. But if I update the desktop, the changes dont reflect on mobile.

Also oddly, some notes that were created on mobile no longer exist there. But on the desktop theyre alive and well. I am at 668kb of my allowed monthly upload, so thats not the issue. Help anyone?

I have long used evernote on android and on Windows, but now the notes displayed on both are different. Both sync properly, but it appears that my mobile app is displaying older notes and versions. If I update them, the changes will appear on the desktop. But if I update the desktop, the changes dont reflect on mobile.

Also oddly, some notes that were created on mobile no longer exist there. But on the desktop theyre alive and well. I am at 668kb of my allowed monthly upload, so thats not the issue. Help anyone?

What makes you think the mobile has old versions?  If you call up what looks to be like an old version of a note on your mobile, does it actually display the newer version? 

If you have a premium account, are the notes in notebooks set up for offline access & was the notebook fully sync'd down to the device?

It sounds like you're simply looking at a cached version of the note(s) on the mobile device & that either of the two things mentioned above will show you the newer version of the note(s).

I presume that some of the notes are old versions because they're missing the newest additions to the list. But only sometimes.

Also some of the notes on mobile are notes that I deleted on the browser version.

I'm not using premium, so I presume that these can't be cached versions native to my device.

I presume that some of the notes are old versions because they're missing the newest additions to the list. But only sometimes.

Also some of the notes on mobile are notes that I deleted on the browser version.

I'm not using premium, so I presume that these can't be cached versions native to my device.

Like I said, it sounds like you're looking at thumbnails of cached versions of the notes.  All versions of mobile Evernote keep cached versions of the most recent notes you've created or looked up.  Did you try the first thing I posted above?

And do you have an internet connection when calling up the notes on the device?

Archived