(Archived) Premium Renewal Question

I received an email from PayPal recently stating that I had just sent a payment to Evernote. The email is dated November 17th. 

That's okay, but when I look at the email and at the details of my account within Evernote, it says my next payment is due August 17, 2014. I'm sure I'm just missing something here, but it appears as though I just paid for a 10-month membership. Is a renewal not 12 months?

I did buy a Moleskine Evernote Smartbook a few months ago which would have extended my account from what I assume was my expiry date at the time (August 2013) until November 13, so maybe that's a factor here. Still though, if I pay in November it should carry through until Nov 2014. 

Hmm...

I received an email from PayPal recently stating that I had just sent a payment to Evernote. The email is dated November 17th. 

That's okay, but when I look at the email and at the details of my account within Evernote, it says my next payment is due August 17, 2014. I'm sure I'm just missing something here, but it appears as though I just paid for a 10-month membership. Is a renewal not 12 months?

I did buy a Moleskine Evernote Smartbook a few months ago which would have extended my account from what I assume was my expiry date at the time (August 2013) until November 13, so maybe that's a factor here. Still though, if I pay in November it should carry through until Nov 2014. 

Hmm...

Have you checked your expiration date by logging into the web client & looking at settings?  If that's not correct, I'd suggest submitting a support ticket.

Archived