(Archived) Restoring Evernote

LancsLass

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've searched but can't find anything.

I used Evernote on my desktop and synced all folder online. After the death of a pc the new one runs Windows 8. I have downloaded Evernote again and can of course access my notes online. If I sync the empty desktop Evernote with the online one will it download the data from Evernote online to my desktop or will it sync the online data with the empty desktop one wiping everything from my online storage?

I don't have another backup as my Evernote data is not life or death stuff, but it would be a pain to have to collate it all again.

How do I get the online data into my desktop Evernote?

Thanks very much

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've searched but can't find anything.

I used Evernote on my desktop and synced all folder online. After the death of a pc the new one runs Windows 8. I have downloaded Evernote again and can of course access my notes online. If I sync the empty desktop Evernote with the online one will it download the data from Evernote online to my desktop or will it sync the online data with the empty desktop one wiping everything from my online storage?

I don't have another backup as my Evernote data is not life or death stuff, but it would be a pain to have to collate it all again.

How do I get the online data into my desktop Evernote?

Thanks very much

The new install on the new computer will download your notes from the web.

Archived