(Archived) Evernote is deleting my PDF markups on documents within notes

Lsavi

Idea

Hi--

I use Evernote in class, and recently I've found that all of the (rather extensive) markups on the PDFs I have are blank. Normally, what I do is drop the PDF of the lecture slides into a note before class starts. I open the file (through the note) and use Preview to mark it up during lecture. At the end of lecture I usually have to run to lab, so I don't have time to sync things but I just close the Preview window and put my computer to sleep. Lately, when I come back to the note later in the day all of my annotations on the PDF files have been erased, which is highly problematic. 

What I've done:

-I looked at the history of the note, but the history is from when I downloaded the slides a few minutes before lecture started and the document is blank

-I checked the file in its original location (my Dropbox folder), and it's blank, too (but I think it should be)

I'm using OS X version 10.9. My desktop is running Windows 7, but is turned off when I'm at school. 

Does anyone have any idea how to keep my annotations? I would prefer to keep using Evernote, but I don't want to loose two hours of lecture content!

Thanks.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived