(Archived) Window dragging bug?

emeidos

Idea

13 replies to this idea

• Level 5

It's quirky but let's also be patient. There seem to be some OS level display quirks in mavericks. There's some interesting disappearing text issues in other apps like Chrome and Pixelmator.

At best all EN may be able to do until Apple releases some fixes is some hackery workarounds.

emeidos - I certainly appreciate the update! This only started with the very latest / most recent EN upgrade which I believe was 21 Nov 2013. This is weeks/months AFTER mavericks hence I'd like to hope these are decoupled.

I tried to download the very latest DMG directly from evernote.com (rather than going via the app store) in the hope that the "31" in Version 5.4.3 (402231) would have the fix - I had "30". No luck.

emeidos - please let us know once you hear more - I am not a premium user yet hence you are my only source to push this 'officially' :)

cheers all.

I will update when I hear more... latest communication from support:

Max P. - Nov 26
Thank you for that. I was also able to recreate this on my machine.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, however it appears there is currently a bug causing this. We hope to have it resolved in the upcoming release.
I really appreciate you taking the time to send me this error as well as the screen recording

I have filed an internal bug report with the QA team lead. She will classify and fix the bugs in the order determined by the project Lead.

Unfortunately this is not something I can fix for you at this time.
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for making Evernote a better product,

hey emeidos - any update on this autoscroll bug fix i.e. do we have to wait for the next major EN release or can they not ship out a patch via the Mac App Store? I cant believe they would just sit on this for weeks like they have and do nothing but give you responses like the above. Sorry just venting frustration out here. If you have any leverage left with your premium account hat on, please poke them again when you get a chance! I'd even be happy to download a 'patch' from their site whilst they work on the next greatest release since sliced bread.

cheerio

Archived