Evernote touch missing features

CadErikReal

• Level 5*

Hi - you know Evernote won't give you any idea when or if your suggestion might be implemented,  but the developers do read this stuff so you never know..

While I know nothing on the subject it does strike me from other random comments I've seen that the lack of features in Touch might be down to the OS rather than Evernote being unwilling to implement them. The same problem affects all the mobile OS's although the development teams generally have an instruction to make their client the best it can be for that OS/ hardware configration.

• Level 5*

I am curious about the other versions... The windows phone client has all these features.

Wasn't being specific about these particular features,  but at one time or another all the mobile OS's have complained about the lack of one or more features that they see in other clients.  These have gradually all moved to be pretty comprehensive although I think there are still things you can do in Android that you can't do in iOS and vice-versa.  Touch,  I thought,  being one of the more recent players,  will need a little time to catch up.  Stress that's me thinking - non-expert and quite possibly completely wrong..

Archived