(Archived) Offline Notebooks Questions

Been searching around the forum for an answer with no success.  So, here goes.

I just had a Notebook download onto my iPhone which I did not have enabled in Offline Notebooks.  Not sure why it would do that.  So, my question is, how do I remove that Notebook from my iPhone so that it is just cached when connected?  I know the Notebook is actually downloaded because when selecting a pdf note, it is there, whereas , if it wasn't Offline, I would be required to download it.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Been searching around the forum for an answer with no success.  So, here goes.

I just had a Notebook download onto my iPhone which I did not have enabled in Offline Notebooks.  Not sure why it would do that.  So, my question is, how do I remove that Notebook from my iPhone so that it is just cached when connected?  I know the Notebook is actually downloaded because when selecting a pdf note, it is there, whereas , if it wasn't Offline, I would be required to download it.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

The sync only downloads header information unless you have a premium account & designate one or more notebooks as offline.  If you have a free account & called up any notes, they may still be in the cache.  The true test is to put the phone in airplane mode, then try to call up a note that you have not called up on the phone before (to confirm it's not in the cache.)  If only the header information is downloaded, you will not be able to call up that note.

Archived