(Archived) Can't paste text into EN for iOS!

salgud

Astonishing! A app for storing notes that you can't past text into! Amazing fail! Like Excel not allowing you to enter numbers! These developers couldn't write code to add 2+2! A year or two ago it couldn't format pasted text and spread it all across the page so you had to scroll back and forth to see your text. It took them months to fix it. How long do you suppose it will take these clowns to fix this? Hopefully within a year. Or two. Meanwhile maybe we should just memorize everything we would have put in EN for the next year, then enter it!

It's time to lose this POS for something that actually lets you keep notes! I'm open to suggestions.

• Level 5*

Astonishing! A app for storing notes that you can't past text into! Amazing fail! Like Excel not allowing you to enter numbers! These developers couldn't write code to add 2+2! A year or two ago it couldn't format pasted text and spread it all across the page so you had to scroll back and forth to see your text. It took them months to fix it. How long do you suppose it will take these clowns to fix this? Hopefully within a year. Or two. Meanwhile maybe we should just memorize everything we would have put in EN for the next year, then enter it!

It's time to lose this POS for something that actually lets you keep notes! I'm open to suggestions.

Hi. I have not had any problem pasting text into the app. I just copied and pasted this post on the iPad into the app without any issues. I did this with and without the bluetooth keyboard. Could you give us more details?

Archived