Prevent "Discard Current Skitch Note" warning

mahemoff

In some recent update, there's this dialog appearing upon quit or screen capture: Discard Current Skitch Note. You are about to discard the current Skitch Note.  You cannot undo this action.

Is there any way to remove it permanently? It's annoying as it happens every time I capture the screen, even if I don't make any edits. Which happens all the time because I need to drag it into another app. And also when I need to re-take a capture.

@Mahemoff - Do you have the "Sync->Save New Skitch Notes to Evernote" preference set to "Ask"?

If so then Skitch is behaving appropriately. It is asking you what you want to do with the file. If you have it set to Auto (Skitch will always save) or Manual (You'll need to manually save) then you won't get prompted. 

• 1 year later...

@Mahemoff - Do you have the "Sync->Save New Skitch Notes to Evernote" preference set to "Ask"?

If so then Skitch is behaving appropriately. It is asking you what you want to do with the file. If you have it set to Auto (Skitch will always save) or Manual (You'll need to manually save) then you won't get prompted. 

Does this setting still exist @Joe Lopez?

I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Archived