(Archived) Account question

I just realized I have mistyped my email address on my account, and subsequently all 4 of my devices are correctly now syncing to this email address. 

Does this matter, will anything ever get "emailed" to this address, which is one character off from mine ?

Can I correct this, or would I have to delete then create new account, and if that is the only course to take, can I somehow transfer my notes ? 

I just realized I have mistyped my email address on my account, and subsequently all 4 of my devices are correctly now syncing to this email address. 

Does this matter, will anything ever get "emailed" to this address, which is one character off from mine ?

Can I correct this, or would I have to delete then create new account, and if that is the only course to take, can I somehow transfer my notes ? 

I would think you'd want to correct this b/c yes, things may get emailed to you.  You will probably need to submit a support ticket as you will need to provide sufficient evidence that the account belongs to you, since you cannot receive anything via that email address..  (See my sig.)

Archived