(Archived) Making notes available offline by using tags (not just notebooks)

rijnb

Currently, the iOS version of EN allows you to take entire notebooks with you for offline reading. That's a nice feature, but the problem is, however, that I much rather not select entire notebooks for carrying with me on an iOS device, but only selected notes.

So, instead I would like to specify specific "tags", that will cause those notes to be available offline. (Or even more generically: specify search criteria).

That way I could for example create a tag "offline_ipad" and "offline_iphone" and tags specific notes with them to say which notes should be kept offline on my iPad (64Gb) and my iPhone (16Gb).

Could you make this a feature request for a future version?

Currently, the iOS version of EN allows you to take entire notebooks with you for offline reading. That's a nice feature, but the problem is, however, that I much rather not select entire notebooks for carrying with me on an iOS device, but only selected notes.

So, instead I would like to specify specific "tags", that will cause those notes to be available offline. (Or even more generically: specify search criteria).

That way I could for example create a tag "offline_ipad" and "offline_iphone" and tags specific notes with them to say which notes should be kept offline on my iPad (64Gb) and my iPhone (16Gb).

Could you make this a feature request for a future version?

This has been requested & discussed before. Please use the search function if you'd like to see the existing threads.

Archived