(Archived) Mac osx version 10.9 downloaded maverick evernote doesn't open

kooky64

Idea

Shows that Evernote was installed after downloading Maverick - Evernote gives me message:  Please check your internet connection or try again later.  I am connected to internet via wireless.  Everything else works.  Have done diagnostics.  2 service tickets to evernote and followed instr. attach file of "Activity Log"  REPLY: ##- Please type your reply above this line -## - 

The attached file will not go above the line that they ask, but rather @ bottom of my reply?  

Any ideas on how I can correct Evernote connection to internet?

Thanks.

4 replies to this idea

They have only asked that I save an attach file of activity log.  Did that and the email comes back stating that my reply is not above the line (see orig post)...Two tickets NO answers.  That is why I posted here seeking help.  Monday I will call if there are no answers from forum members.

They have only asked that I save an attach file of activity log.  Did that and the email comes back stating that my reply is not above the line (see orig post)...Two tickets NO answers.  That is why I posted here seeking help.  Monday I will call if there are no answers from forum members.

In Mail, there is a setting somewhere to include attachments at the bottom of the message.  You may have this checked as it improves interoperability with Windows mail clients.  You may need to uncheck it.

I'm looking in Mavericks mail and I can't find it, so it may have been removed.  Are you on Mavericks or an earlier version of OS X?  If the latter, you may wish to check for the setting.

In mail, from the toolbar "EDIT" I was able to change add attachments to end of message.  Thank you!  Now I will resend attachment of activity log to Evernote :

##- Please type your reply above this line -## - Will let the group know if that works....

Archived