(Archived) 'settings' hangs evernote on iphone

thanks. i was also surprised that i seem to be the only one but i seriously never recall having seen the settings pane. its always been like this and i had given up on being able to see it for good. i may just reinstall it again like you suggested.

thanks. i was also surprised that i seem to be the only one but i seriously never recall having seen the settings pane. its always been like this and i had given up on being able to see it for good. i may just reinstall it again like you suggested.

Actually, I also saw this behavior when I first upgraded to the 2.0 version on my iPhone. I had to "force quit" the app or reboot the phone anytime I tried to enter Settings. I eventually deleted and reinstalled the app and that seemed to fix it. I haven't seen the problem recur since.

thanks for letting me know it was not just me. i can now say that it worked after reinstalling it and now that you mention it, yes i think this happened after upgrading to 2.0 or 2.2 (not sure) but i do recall it working once upon a time.

Actually, I also saw this behavior when I first upgraded to the 2.0 version on my iPhone. I had to "force quit" the app or reboot the phone anytime I tried to enter Settings. I eventually deleted and reinstalled the app and that seemed to fix it. I haven't seen the problem recur since.

Archived