(Archived) Brings Color to Evernote

KyleFeng

Hi Developers,

When I use Evernote, I really find it's not that easy to classify or label our notes. So I have been thinking that how can we manage our notes easier. It turns out color will be a most effective way to solve this. For example, 

post-160129-0-93075800-1383362728_thumb.

If we color our notes by the blocks, we know right away what kind note is it about.

Anyway, it's just a very primitive suggestion and welcome to more thoughts on it.

• Level 5*

If you can select notes by color, I guess it would allow a third level of identifying notes: noteboook, color, tag. If tags could be returned to the level of version 4, that could be really cool. I am talking about the ability to focus on the assigned tags for a notebook - that is gone (but not forgotten) in version 5.

• Level 5*

Not a bad suggestion - proposed before but not actioned yet...

Really? I think more people should support this and action will be taken soon.

Action will likely be taken if Evernote decide this is a viable development for their many platforms that won't impact their existing 80M+ users and when they can fit the necessary R&D and testing into their existing development schedule.  I don't think a few more posts here will make a significant difference...

Not a bad suggestion - proposed before but not actioned yet...

Really? I think more people should support this and action will be taken soon.

Action will likely be taken if Evernote decide this is a viable development for their many platforms that won't impact their existing 80M+ users and when they can fit the necessary R&D and testing into their existing development schedule.  I don't think a few more posts here will make a significant difference...

That is very sad but also very true. As a user I just wish this feature can be added and hope they consider it sometimes. But you know, too many responses to this post will hopefully attract management's attention.

Archived