(Archived) Poor execution, Evernote

Mike M

• Level 5*

I ordered the Jot Script Evernote Edition Stylus on September 28.  It is October 29.  It's just shipped.  Really, Evernote?

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

I think they said it would take a few weeks, right? In my case, I ordered from Adonit, they told me a shipping date in October, and I still haven't had it shipped, so I am guessing supplies are tight from the company. Perhaps they had unexpected demand for it. Anyhow, these things happen, and I don't know how much Evernote has to do with it. They can only ship what they have supplied to them...

"They" did not say anything about how long it would take.  I reviewed the order confirmation to verify.  Besides, this is the Internet Age, 30 days to deliver a product is an eternity (!)  Other companies that sell products usually ping me after a few days to say it might take a while.  I'd almost forgotten I had ordered this product.

• Level 5*

"They" did not say anything about how long it would take.  I reviewed the order confirmation to verify.  Besides, this is the Internet Age, 30 days to deliver a product is an eternity (!)  Other companies that sell products usually ping me after a few days to say it might take a while.  I'd almost forgotten I had ordered this product.

I thought the website said something about shipping later in October. I guess I could have been wrong. I don't know what the Internet has to do with the issue, but I am often pre-ordering things that have an estimated ship date, or pre-ordering things a month or more in advance. It seems normal to me. If you want to contact customer support, see the link in my signature.

Archived