When in a note - move to next / previous note?

i'm probably missing some trick here, but in the Android app (may not be unique to that) is there a way of moving to the next note in a notebook or search results WITHOUT reverting back to the list or notes? I would like to be able to flick through all notes with a simple flip of my thumb or other simple gesture.  If someone could point out what I'm missing much appreciated otherwise maybe its a missing feature?

• Level 5*

On Android for tablets, if you do a search, you get a list of notes. That list is available to you by tapping on a little button at the lower left of the screen; you can flick through your notes in the list. Doesn't work that way on the phone version, though -- you need to kick back to the list once you're done with the note.

• 1 year later...

A next / previous feature would make browsing search results sooooooooooooooooo much faster! Instead of three steps (click the < button, try to find where you are in the search result list and then click the previous / next note) you would just flick left or right - or maybe there could be small < > buttons. Is there a way to know if this is on an official "to do" features list?

Archived