(Archived) Smart stickers & "page camera" use?

jbk

Hi all, just received my 2 new ruled evernote journals with accompanying smart stickers. Try to follow the instructions, however there's no such thing as the 'page camera' feature that I can see in my camera via Evernote, only a 'document' or 'post it note' mode in my version (7.0.3). Has 'page camera' been renamed as 'document' mode?

Secondly when taking pics of notes with a smart sticker via 'document' mode nothing is recognised, neither is there an accept or decline option as suggested by the instructions.

Any help, thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi all, just received my 2 new ruled evernote journals with accompanying smart stickers. Try to follow the instructions, however there's no such thing as the 'page camera' feature that I can see in my camera via Evernote, only a 'document' or 'post it note' mode in my version (7.0.3). Has 'page camera' been renamed as 'document' mode?

Secondly when taking pics of notes with a smart sticker via 'document' mode nothing is recognised, neither is there an accept or decline option as suggested by the instructions.

Any help, thanks in advance.

Hi. Yes, the page camera got renamed. It is confusing. Use the Document Camera in Document mode. As for the smart stickers, I'm still working with them, so I don't have an answer. Go to your Evernote iOS settings > Camera Settings > Moleskine to assign tags to different stickers. That is the place to start. I'm currently running some tests to figure out the best way to use the stickers, but in the meantime, here is some advice on the handwriting:

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=876

Thanks for the info Grumpy Monkey, v helpful, now just need to spend some time playing with the app, not the easiest function(s) to get your head around at first sight. I'm sure i'll enjoy once i've worked it all out.

Regards

I have set all my Evernote Moleskine tag stickers to default notebooks in my Evernote app and when I take photos using the "Document" camera in Evernote, none of the notes that are tagged are going into their designated default notebooks.

Maybe I'm using the notebook/camera/app incorrectly?

I create a single "NOTE" in the app that contains all of my Bullet Journal which I store in Evernote. I normally shoot the pages using the Document camera in Evernote and put all the pages in a single note. What I'm expecting is that any notes that are tagged with the Evernote stickers will also be copied into the designated folder for the tag sticker, but that isn't happening.

I also can't search my digitized pages. 

All of this was working as expected prior to the iOS7 and latest Evernote updates. What am I missing??

HELP! I need this to work. I love my Evernote Moleskine bullet journal but need to be able to digitize it, too!

Archived