(Archived) Ok, where is the feedback button on Evernote for OSX?

moramedia

Idea

Hello, I think is a little proud of you not to accept any feedback directly from the app. I looked in menus, help pages, your website; the only place I could find to put my feedback on was this forum that has lots of users and lots of threads that I won't be skimming to look for the problem I found.

Question: How do we solve this?

Answer: Put a nice ‘Send us feedback...’ button on the help menu

P.S. While looking for your feedback page I forgot the idea I thought would be useful for the problem I had found. Sorry... it was amaaaaezzzing!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

There are Google groups,  LinkedIn groups,  Facebook Groups and this slightly humungous user forum,  so I think they did a reasonable job of getting the news around - and if you do get any more good ideas you can always just post in the general discussion forum and someone will sort it out if necessary..

PS We ain't proud,  we're just users.

There are Google groups,  LinkedIn groups,  Facebook Groups and this slightly humungous user forum,  so I think they did a reasonable job of getting the news around - and if you do get any more good ideas you can always just post in the general discussion forum and someone will sort it out if necessary..

PS We ain't proud,  we're just users.

Sorry. I didn't address this right. I'm expecting an evernote developer to notice this thread someday soon.

The group and the users are OK. It's fine to participate in these groups and come up with ideas than can improve a product. I mean the software developers didn't place a button for feedback... I think they're so proud of their product, maybe it's already perfect for them  :wacko:.

I wasn't addressing this claim to the users that help other users through forums. I think you'll understand  ;)

• Level 5*

If you want to give feedback to Evernote, you can do it here in the forums (Evernote staff read all posts, even if they don't answer them all), or you can do it by opening a support request.

Archived