(Archived) My premium account doesn't work

I upgraded account to premium on 2013-10-16.

When I upgraded windows app to 5.0.3.1614 today, I found my account turned to Free.

Why?

Hope you deal with it soon!

You should submit a support ticket. (See my sig). This is a user's board.

I upgraded account to premium on 2013-10-16.

When I upgraded windows app to 5.0.3.1614 today, I found my account turned to Free.

Why?

Hope you deal with it soon!

You should submit a support ticket. (See my sig). This is a user's board.

Thanks for replying. I have submit a support ticket, hope they be concerning.

I have to write this topic again, that is very frastrating.

I exchanged my evernote points to 12 months premium account on 2013-10-16.

But on 2013-10-25, i was told my premium account expired.

No reseason, no explanations.

I have summit help tickets and posted topic on this forum, but no response until now!

I am very angry ang disappointed!

• Level 5*

I have to write this topic again, that is very frastrating.

I exchanged my evernote points to 12 months premium account on 2013-10-16.

But on 2013-10-25, i was told my premium account expired.

No reseason, no explanations.

I have summit help tickets and posted topic on this forum, but no response until now!

I am very angry ang disappointed!

Hi. Sorry to hear this. Could you post your support ticket number? This will help other Evernote staff to track down the problem and get it solved.

• Level 5*

Ticket #209532 and #209081

And I can not summit ticket on iPad app, which maybe a web problem.

I am from china, you got it.

Hi. I merged your topic with the one you already created for the topic. I am not keeping your voice down, but keeping it in one place where Evernote staff can find it more easily. This is a user forum, but staff regularly visit it and read the threads here. Please be patient, because it is the weekend in the US and support is currently unavailable. By the way, could you tell us if you are using Yinxiang Biji 印象笔记 or the US Evernote service?

Ticket #209532 and #209081And I can not summit ticket on iPad app, which maybe a web problem.I am from china, you got it.

Hi. I merged your topic with the one you already created for the topic. I am not keeping your voice down, but keeping it in one place where Evernote staff can find it more easily. This is a user forum, but staff regularly visit it and read the threads here. Please be patient, because it is the weekend in the US and support is currently unavailable. By the way, could you tell us if you are using Yinxiang Biji 印象笔记 or the US Evernote service?

Thanks for your reply, I am juts too mad to say it.

I am a Evernote international user.

The problem is very annoying because I can't use Evernote for 3 days.

And this problem also is very interesting, because as a free user, you have to wait!

• Level 5*

Ticket #209532 and #209081And I can not summit ticket on iPad app, which maybe a web problem.I am from china, you got it.

Thanks for your reply, I am juts too mad to say it.

I am a Evernote international user.

The problem is very annoying because I can't use Evernote for 3 days.

And this problem also is very interesting, because as a free user, you have to wait!

Glad I could help. I'm sorry to hear about the problem. If you are a Yinxiang Biji 印象笔记 customer, I think they will be providing support shortly (it will be Monday in China soon) and they can probably help you more than the US side, because the US side has no access to your account (as far as I know).

Archived