Evernote Web Clipper feature request

jen7677

Idea

Ok so I love the new web clipper and being able to use the plus and minus to expand the selection but I would really love to be able to drag that out myself. Like for instance I clip a ton of recipes and there are alot of times where it clips parts of it that I do not want in it, like comments. I know I can use the simplified article selection but I also like to have the picture and that does not always include it. Thanks for a super awesome great product!

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

Ok so I love the new web clipper and being able to use the plus and minus to expand the selection but I would really love to be able to drag that out myself. Like for instance I clip a ton of recipes and there are alot of times where it clips parts of it that I do not want in it, like comments. I know I can use the simplified article selection but I also like to have the picture and that does not always include it. Thanks for a super awesome great product!

If you select the area you want to clip before you press the WebClipper icon, this area will be clipped. I think this is what you want.

Archived