(Archived) Locked out and no contact from evernote

I recently switched phones and my back up failed to back up apps and passwords.

Prior to this I purchased a premium account in July and have the itunes receipt for it, but assume that the email address linked to my evernote account must have had a typing error in it as I haven't been able to restore my account and Evernote have not replied to my request for support.

I can provide the itunes receipt number but without being able to contact Evernote by phone, and as they have not responded to my email request for support I do not know what to do. There is information that I need in my account and I have paid for the service so should be entitled to it!

Please could anyone tell me how to make contact with Evernote so I can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

• Level 5*

I recently switched phones and my back up failed to back up apps and passwords.

Prior to this I purchased a premium account in July and have the itunes receipt for it, but assume that the email address linked to my evernote account must have had a typing error in it as I haven't been able to restore my account and Evernote have not replied to my request for support.

I can provide the itunes receipt number but without being able to contact Evernote by phone, and as they have not responded to my email request for support I do not know what to do. There is information that I need in my account and I have paid for the service so should be entitled to it!

Please could anyone tell me how to make contact with Evernote so I can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

Hi. I have generated a support ticket for you. Evernote should send an automatic email in a few seconds, and a customer support representative will be with you soon -- probably within 24 hours.

Archived