shared note (who has viewed it?)

• Level 5*

Is it possible to know who has viewed your shared note or at least how many times it has been viewed?

Hi. I am afraid it is not possible. The only way to gather information about visitors is to require them to login in order to view a shared notebook, but even then, you only get notified that they have viewed it that first time. Also, please note that there is a limit to the number of people you can invite to a shared notebook (100 invitees), while there is no limit for a publicly shared notebook or note.

Ideally, I'd love to have more diagnostic data (who visited, when, how many times, using what device, for what length of time, etc.) as you get as a website administrator, but realistically speaking, it seems unlikely that Evernote will do this.

• 10 months later...

Hi, how can I see WHO (of those I invited) have actually seen my note or notebook?  For example, I can see that my note "is shared with 17 people." I can see the first 10 listed when I hover over it - it says there are still seven more, but I can't scroll down to see them.  Help? 

Archived