(Archived) Feature Request: EN on iOS7 - Search

Thorvund

• Level 5*

I agree with this as well, and hopefully we will see it in the future. Speaking for myself, there are three main functions I perform with the app: search, edit, and new note. I'd like these to be accessible everywhere we go.

Thanks for the feedback! Search is one of the most important functions in Evernote, and we're always looking for ways to make it better on mobile. We are planning to add the ability to search from the home screen in an upcoming release. 

Awesome.  I couldn't believe it took so many clicks to get to a search in the new version.  I am so glad to hear that you will be adding it to the home screen.

I live in SJ and have been Premium for a year or two, any chance I could get a tour of the Palo Alto office?

Generally really  love the new version and agree Search needs to be easier to get to but, more importantly, was search ever available offline?

It seems on my current iPhone running ios7 that search is not working when I'm disconnected, despite being a premium user with significant offline content downloaded. I get Search Error "Could not make HTTP request"

Maybe I"m suffering holiday-induced brain fade but I was sure the old version did offline searches?

Archived